Do you get a message saying “Directory has one or more applications that were added by a user or administrator.”? Here’s how to fix it
There’s an application associated automatically by Azure AD B2C. Here’s what you need to do to get rid of it:
- Log into the Classic Azure Management portal
- Find the directory that you want to delete
- Click the Applications tab
- In the drop down select Applications my company owns and press search
- You will notice there is an item there called B2c extensions. Delete it
- You can now delete the AD directory!